iPhone13 Pro Competition
- The draw is open to readers of Little Village magazine. Entrants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- All disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time may arise between the purchaser of a ticket and the organisers of Little Village ‘Win an iPhone13 for €5’’ draw shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be nominated by the Editor of Little Village to determine the dispute, differences or issues.
- The prize is as stated on the website littlevillage.ie and no alternatives will be considered.
- Any further information about the prize draw can also be found at www.littlevillage.ie/competition
- Entrants must answer the qualifying question shown on the web site. Only entries with a correct answer will be allowed in the draw. Prize draws with a qualifying question and postal route are not considered gambling and are not registered as such when there is a postal entry route.
- For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR):
(a) Little Village will retain and use the entrant’s personal data for the duration of the competition and for a reasonable period thereafter.
(b) On purchasing a ticket each entrant agrees to the use of his or her details being used solely in connection with this Competition and any future competitions run by Little Village. Personal data of any kind will not be disclosed to a Third Party without the Member’s consent. Entrants will be able to unsubscribe from Little Village competitions at any time.
(c) The Winner hereby agrees and consents to the use of his or her personal data and/or image being released in publicity material in conjunction with the Competition.
(d) The Winner hereby also agrees and consents to his or her personal data being released to relevant third parties to effect the transfer of the prize to him or her.
- The draw will be held on Sunday 19th December or should the draw sell out quicker we will endeavour to carry out the draw as soon as all tickets have been sold. Only 1,000 tickets will be sold. The draw will be verified by an independent third party.
- Little Village reserve the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances. Any such unavoidable change will be notified on our website and social media platforms.
- The winning ticket will be subject to verification by Little Village and their agents. This process may take up to 7 days to complete.
- Little Village shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
- The implementation, conduct and verification of this draw will be fully supervised by an independent adjudicator. The identity of the adjudicator will be notified on our website and social media platforms not less than 14 days in advance of the date of the draw.
- Little Village reserves the right to cancel the Draw/Raffle and if for any reason the Draw shall not proceed, entrants who purchased tickets will be refunded the sum of 90% of their ticket value £4.50 (the balance of the draw funds being retained by Little Village to defray expenses incurred in the running of the draw and a ticket shall be deemed to be a consent to this retention) and Little Village shall not be liable in respect of such cancellation save to the extent of the refund.
- The minimum number of Ticket Holders required for the draw to take place is 300 (three hundred) (“the minimum number of Ticket Holders”). If, within 48 hours of the draw taking place, the number of Ticket Holders is less than the minimum number of Ticket Holders, the Draw shall be cancelled or postponed as Little Village sees fit and arrangements made as soon as reasonably possible thereafter to refund the value of 90% of their ticket price to each entrant.
- Membership tickets may not be purchased by minors. However, an adult may buy one in Trust as a gift for someone under 18 Years.
- Once purchased no refunds will be issued except in the event of cancellation of the draw.
- A maximum of 1000 (one thousand) tickets are available.
.17. The Little Village decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the competition or the competition result.
- The photograph on the website is of a iPhone13 6.1” screen but is for illustration purposes only. The actual colour of the prize may be different.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted. Little Village its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, or the organisers of the Competition accepts no responsibility whatsoever whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission, interception or communications failure, for unreceived, late, missing, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims, entries, applications, Memberships or otherwise.
- A postal entry route is available by entering the competition in the following way:
Go to the Website and select the competition you wish to enter to view the Competition Question;
- Send an unenclosed postcard to Little Village magazine at 11 Cherry Hill Ave, Kells, Co Meath, A82 C6X7
- The full complete name/title of the competition that you are entering;
- Your full name and postal address;
- Telephone number and email address;
- Your date of birth;
- Your answer to the Competition Question.
- State that you accept the terms and conditions
Important Information regarding postal entries
- Postal entries are limited to one per household per competition.
- Postal entries must be received before closing date. Any postal entries received after this date will not be processed and correct entries will not be entered into the draw.
- If Postal entries are received after the competition is closed, they will not be processed.
- It is the Entrant’s sole responsibility to ensure that their entry is received by the Promoter in advance of the deadline.
- The Organiser is under no obligation to confirm whether or not an entry was received prior to the deadline or whether the Entrant’s answer to the Competition Question was correct.
- Any Postal entry not complying with the entry requirements contained in clause 31 shall be disqualified and not entered into the draw.
- All entries must be submitted in the English language. Entries in languages other than English will automatically be disqualified and no refund will be given.
- We are under no obligation to correspond regarding postal entries.
- The Organiser will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are not successfully completed, are lost or are delayed regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal delays, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Winner will be announced within 14 days of the draw by email and/or post and/or Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or SMS.
- The Winner may be subject to verification by the Little Village and this process may take up to 7 days to complete once the Winner has claimed their prize.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted via one of the above means of communication or does not claim their prize within 14 days of the notification of same Little Village reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the Winner and select a replacement Winner.
- Little Village reserves the right at all times to amend the Competition and the Terms and Conditions herein set out and in purchasing Membership each Member consents and agrees to be bound by the said amendments. Little Village further reserves the right to cancel this Competition for any reason whatsoever. The cancellation or any change to the Competition or these Terms and Conditions will be notified to the Members as soon as practicable in respect thereof.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize nor can any other product be requested as an alternative prize.